Men don't take care of their skin - why is this?
Seriously, it's not till we start developing problems that we even give it much consideration
We use harsh HAND soap (designed for tougher skin) on our faces. We run a razor blade daily across our face cutting a layer of skin off!
Hell, I even remember using gasoline to wash my hands (to my credit - I did not use it on my face!). We take better care of our automobiles and houses than we do of the protective vehicle and home that we wear 24/7.
Think about it - your skin makes up 5% of your body weight but protects 100% of everything within it.
It keeps essential moisture in, when needed pushes waste and moisture out, and overall plays a vital part in regulating your health. Yet we treat it for granted until we reach a point where it either unrepairable, surgery is required, or live with painful issues that could have been avoided.
Your skin is more complex than you think!
- Chapter 1: A Man’s Guide To Lotion
- Help! What’s in these chemical names?
- Chapter 2: Nine Tips to Dealing With Winter Dry Skin
- Take Warm Showers (NOT Hot!)
- Take Fewer and Quicker Showers
- Use Gentle Soap
- Don’t Use a Washcloth or Loofah
- Only Wash the Key Areas of Your Body
- Use Moisturizers for Dry Skin in Winter
- Experiment With Products
- Use A Humidifier
- Drink 8 Glasses Of Water
- Chapter 3: A Man’s Guide To Anti-Aging Creams
- 5 Factors To Consider Using Anti-Aging Cream
- Anti-Aging Moisturizers – Why bother?
- Are All Moisturizers The Same? Facial Lotion Vs. Anti-Aging Creams
- When To Start Using Anti-Aging Products?
- Ingredients Proven To Reduce Signs Of Aging
- How To Slow The Process Of Aging
- Tips When Purchasing Anti-Aging Products
- Oily Versus Dry Skin Type Anti-Aging Creams
- $200 Or $5? Spending on Anti-Aging Creams
- Anti-Aging Moisturizers For Men That Antonio Recommend
- Final Words From Antonio
- Chapter 4: Men’s Facial Skin Problems
- Facial Redness (Small Problem)